Recently Supervised Thesis
Here you can find already completed theses of other students and PhD students
- Active vs. Passive Managed Funds – A comparative and empirical analysis
- Africa – A fundamental analysis of the common stock exchanges
- “An Attempt to Outperform the Market – A Comparative Performance Analysis Between Actively and Passively Managed Funds in Germany”
- An Empirical Analysis of the Relation between Present Value of Growth Opportunites and Brand Value among Global Brand Companies
- An Outlook on the Application of DLT in Commercial Banking
- Analysis and development of a model for the risk management of a start-up using the example of Floorwell GmbH
- Are robo advisories the successor of traditional investment funds?
- Can Actively Managed ETF`s Outperform their Counterparts? -A German Private Investor Perspective-
- Digitalisierung von Produktionsprozessen – Herausforderungen und aktuelle Entwicklungen in deutschen produzierenden KMU
- Distributed Ledger Technology in Securitization of Assets
- Empirical Comperative Analysis between green and non-green exchange funds
- Long and short term effects of black swan events with focus on infectious diseases, natural catastrophes and terror attacks on the stock market
- Portfoliostrategy during low interest periods
- Regulation of Bitcoin´s within the EU
- Reversion to the Mean during Unforeseen Circumstances – An International Analysis of the Bollinger Bands Investment Theory during the Corona Virus
- Strategic and Tactical Asset Allocation for Investors with a Finite Investment Horizon – A Case Study
- The Fintech ecosystem in Germany: strategic implications for market development
- The impact of capital structure on the growth of startup´s
- The impact of Covid-19 in DAX companies: Analysis of performance and crisis management strategies
- The impact of ESG scores of car manufacturers on financial performance and firm value – a comparison of German and Japanese OEMs
- The role and importance of external audit for Polish companies
- The valuation of the four biggest tech stocks: Apple (APPL), Microsoft Corporation (MSFT), Amazon (AMZN) and Alphabet (GOOG). Are they overvalued?
- Transformation of conventional Banking. Opportunities and risks of Fintech companies in Asset Management
- Triple-entry accounting (powered by Blockchain) as a means to optimise, automate and ensure transparency of financial reporting
- Valuation of a Doctor’s Office According to the Modified Capitalized Earnings Method
Here you can find some summaries of recently supervised theses.
You can just click on the hyperlink to open the pdf-file.
© All rights reserved